Hello! And thanks for stopping by ♥
So you made it to my brand new website, yay! I thought I'd introduce myself with a quick "hello!".
I am Anne-Louise, the busy hands behind DANA Jewellery, a brand defined by the creative use of recycled vinyl records.
Until I'm back next time, here are a few random facts about me:
- I started making recycled vinyl record jewelry back in 2010. Whoa, times does fly.
- I call Sneem my home. That's in the south west of Ireland. The hills, the fresh air and the ocean are just some of the things that inspire me daily.
- I cycle to the post office every day, sometimes in the rain -hey, it's Ireland after all- where the daily orders start their journeys to their new homes.
- I love my morning coffee. And my afternoon tea.
- My closest neighbours are the cows that live in the barn next door. I hear them mooing as I'm typing this.
- I love spending time in charity shops. My latest finds? Two Leonard Cohen records and a beautiful antique German clock that still works.
Such a random picture. I know. But friends, I will be back as this is just the beginning of a new online adventure. Until then, find me on instagram @creationsdanajewellery and come and say "hello!".