Groovy recycled vinyl record stud earrings by Dana Jewellery
Truly one of a kind, these groovy vinyl record stud earrings are handcrafted in a Polydor label. Take a closer look at the photos and you will see words from the original label, such as "Ch. Aznavour" (the French legend) as well as "Polydor" and "1975". No need to say, these are the perfect addition to any music geek's jewelry collection!
• Description •
• covered with a coat of high quality glass like resin
• size: diameter is approx. 20 mm (approx. 0.8 in.)
• lightweight and comfortable to wear
• a very unique upcycled jewelry design that will bring you many compliments
• posts are surgical steel (hypoallergenic, lead and nickel free) and come with comfortable wide plastic clutch backs
• every order comes in a box
• contact with water should be avoided
Please read the terms and conditions here.
Any questions or comments? Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Want to know more about me? Take a look here.
♥ Thank you for stopping by ♥